2. Tried to put a Ritz cracker and a plastic hair clip into the VCR.
3. Dipped a huge wad of toilet paper into the toilet. Proceeded to wash her face, as well as the kitchen cabinets with said toilet paper.
4. Dipped another wad of TP into the toilet. I caught her in the act of trying to wash her hands with it. Yes, the toilet had some #1 in it.
5. Got in the tub w/Jenna. When I stepped out of the bathroom for approximately twenty seconds, C. managed to turn the shower on. Hearing shrieks of terror, I raced back to the bathroom certain something really awful had happened. To the bathers, it certainly had. They looked like drowned rats. Hysterical, drowned rats (hysterical in the terrified and upset sense).
Is it hard to believe this face is capable of doing any of the above?
How about this one?
note the lotion on hands, hair, and face
Or this one?
No comments:
Post a Comment