“She loves me. And you know what, Caroline? I love you a whole bunch.” --Jenna commenting with pride and pleasure when Caroline kept plopping down in her big sister’s lap.
The path through the woods became a magical journey. The two friends skied along in silence, stirred by the beauty surrounding them. When they stopped to rest, Puddle said, "I wish I could take this morning and put it in my pocket and keep it forever." "Me too," Toot sighed. "It's perfect."--Toot and Puddle Let It Snow
"My aim when I began this journey, was to make my life an act of worship, to be useful to my fellows. "-Ashley Judd
*Passionate about Education Reform!
*7 years experience as a Jr. High Social Studies teacher
*20+ hours of graduate credits in history and curriculum and instruction at Murray State and SIUC
*3 years experience as a homeschooling mom
*2 years experience teaching a homeschool co-op history and government class
*part-time experience teaching government for local community college
No comments:
Post a Comment