From an old journal I recently found
I asked the kids to tell me about Sadie...
Caroline:
Sadie is a good puppy and I love her. The whole family loves her. One time, we took her to a big rock. (She wanted to re-do that sentence). We took her hiking one day because Mommy thought we should. It was a long time. I almost fell asleep. She almost jumped off of the rock! Mommy thought. She is a good, good, good, good girl. I like to feed her bones and give her treats. She is a very good pup. She behaves very good. Even one time I fell on top of her and she bit my hair.
Jenna:
My Uncle Ryan had this dog and he visited a lot at the pound (they put dogs to sleep there). He took her for walks and then he decided to buy her. Her name was Rudine and Uncle Ryan changed it to Sadie. One time Sadie went for a walk and came to this house and a little boy pulled Sadie's tail. Sadie showed her teeth and the dad spanked her. They were taking Sadie on a walk and Uncle Ryan saw them and said "that's my dog." The said, "we were wondering whose dog that was" and they told him the story of what they did to Sadie. Uncle Ryan took her and he had to give Sadie to his mama (mine and Sissy's grandma) and Grandma Susie took good care of her for a little while. Then she (grandma) had to work a lot, so me and Sissy and Mommy and Daddy have her now for our own. She is 12 years old. She's been living with us for 6 or 7 years.
Grandma Susie is Uncle Ryan and Amy's mom. And Amy is me and Sissy's Mama. Uncle Ryan is our uncle. So, Grandma Susie is our grandma.
*Kids were approx 4 and 7. :)
Friday, July 8, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment