Fall is when I get to take a picture of the girls like the one I selected for my one and only header for this blog (two years old as of this writing). This time, the moment didn't occur spontaneously, but the kids agreed to being called back from way up the trail and even complied with holding hands two different times until I got a good one. It's a bit bittersweet to take this shot. Especially considering Caroline is wearing the same sweet, striped pants that Jenna was wearing in the original. Awww, time, you are so hard on a mommy and daddy!
Monday, September 19, 2011
More Fall Love
Fall is when I get to take a picture of the girls like the one I selected for my one and only header for this blog (two years old as of this writing). This time, the moment didn't occur spontaneously, but the kids agreed to being called back from way up the trail and even complied with holding hands two different times until I got a good one. It's a bit bittersweet to take this shot. Especially considering Caroline is wearing the same sweet, striped pants that Jenna was wearing in the original. Awww, time, you are so hard on a mommy and daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment